Antequera & El Torcal Natural Park
Choose your Date
Torcal & Antequera
No Premium: 25,00€
Antequera Y El Torcal
The Torcal de Antequera Natural Park is located in the centre of the province of Málaga and is home to one of the best and most spectacular areas of karst lanscape. Due to the rarity and magnificence of its unusual formations, the Torcal de Antequera offers an impressive landscape globally considered to be one of a kind. For this reason the park was declared a Site of National Interest in 1929 and since then has been a popular spot for people to come and enjoy its fascinating forms created by nature, over the past 25 million years.
Erasmus Club Sevilla & Sevilla Student offers you the opportunity to visit the archaeological site of the dolmens of Menga and Viera. Next on the list is our visit to the natural monument El Tornillo. We will continue hiking along a trail in El Torcal which is located 11km outside of Antequera. After watching an informative video, we will hike along the yellow route (medium difficulty) for about 3 km (2h approx.).
Since we will be spending the entire day hiking in the sun, it is essential that you bring enough water to stay hydrated, wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for the hike and bring a hat and suncream to protect you from the sun. We will also be stopping to have a picnic in the National Park, so bring food and snacks! After lunch, we will visit the city of Antequera, Plaza del Coso Viejo La Alcazaba, La Colegiata de Santa Maria and much more. You will also have some free time later on to explore the city on your own.
⇒ Transportation: Bus from Plaza de Cuba at 08:30 am
⇒ Culture: Hicking in Torcal, Visit Antequera
⇒ Leisure: Free time to discover the city
⇒ Entertainment: Music by Erasmus Club Sevilla
⇒ Photos and Videos By Erasmus Club Sevilla
⇒ Travel Insurance & Management Fees
♦ PRICE WITH ECS CARD: 22€
♦ PRICE WITHOUT ECS CARD: 25€
-Flexi+ Ticket: Change the date or cancel your ticket up to 7 days before departure for only 4,99€.*
*Refund of 80% of the total amount or exchange for another date.
**In case there are no more dates, the amount paid can be used for another trip.
• MEETING POINT: Plaza De Cuba. In the morning, (exact time to be defined). The complete itinerary will be sent by email a couple of days before the trip.
- Respect the meeting point and departure time, we can't wait for you if you are late.
- You must show the ticket you receive automatically in your e-mail address after your purchase
- The one day trip excursions are not subject to any kind of refund.
- If you sell your ticket to someone, a 5€ fee is applied and you must inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org, if you don't, the sold ticket won't be valid. (The 5€ are to be paid in cash the day of the trip to the staff).
- If you buy your ticket with the ECS Card discount, you must show your card the day of the trip before departure
- Published departure times may vary depending on existing traffic or traffic problems. Erasmus Club Sevilla is not responsible for delays due to external factors.
- The latest indications will be sent by email to all buyers in the days prior to departure.
- Buses must have a minimum of 35 occupied places for the trip to take place. Customers will be notified in advance of the status of each bus occupation and if it is not complete, the full amounts will be refunded or new alternative dates will be offered for the trip.
- This trip is organized by Sevilla Student, S.L CIF: B90187253. CIAN: 416777-3.
- Office: C/ Pagés Del corro, 137, 41010 Sevilla. España.
- Phone & Whatsapp: +34 637650825
-Published departure times may vary depending on existing traffic or traffic problems. Erasmus Club Sevilla is not responsible for delays due to external factors.
-The latest indications will be sent by email to all buyers in the days prior to departure.
-Buses must have a minimum of 35 occupied places for the trip to take place. Customers will be notified in advance of the status of each bus occupation and if it is not complete, the full amounts will be refunded or new alternative dates will be offered for the trip.