Choose your Date
No Premium: 49,00€
Gibraltar - UK
We invite you to join us on our trip to explore the last British colony in Europe. This one day excursion will take you to the most southern point of Spain, to discover the Beauty, the history and the most famous landmarks of Gibraltar.
We will enjoy extraordinary views of Africa and Spain from the “Europa Point”, with a visit the Saint Michael’s Cave, and play with the monkeys on the top of the Rock of Gibraltar.
WARNING: Here is the list of the countries that need a VISA to enter Gibraltar: http://www.gibnet.com/tourist/visa.htm
⇒ Transport 1: Bus from Plaza de Cuba. Departure: 6h45. Return 20h30.
⇒ Transport 2: Private minibus to the Rock of Gibraltar.
⇒ Culture: Visit and entrance: Europa Point * Saint Michael’s Cave * Time with the monkeys on the Rock of Gibraltar.
⇒ Official Map
⇒ Leisure: Free time to discover the city, buy souvenirs at really cheap prices. (Tax Free shops at Gibraltar)
⇒ Sandwich & Bottle of water
⇒ Photos by Erasmus Club Sevilla
⇒ Travel Insurance & Management Fees
♦ PRICE WITH ECS CARD: 46€
♦ PRICE WITHOUT ECS CARD: 49€
-Flexi+ Ticket: Change the date or cancel your ticket up to 7 days before departure for only 4,99€.*
*Refund of 80% of the total amount or exchange for another date.
**In case there are no more dates, the amount paid can be used for another trip.
• MEETING POINT: Plaza De Cuba at 6h45. Return to Sevilla at 20h30.
- Respect the meeting point and departure time, we can't wait for you if you are late.
- You must show the ticket you receive automatically in your e-mail address after your purchase
- The one day trip excursions are not subject to any kind of refund.
- If you sell your ticket to someone, a 5€ fee is applied and you must inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org, if you don't, the sold ticket won't be valid. (The 5€ are to be paid in cash the day of the trip to the staff).
- If you buy your ticket with the ECS Card discount, you must show your card the day of the trip before departure
- Published departure times may vary depending on existing traffic or traffic problems. Erasmus Club Sevilla is not responsible for delays due to external factors.
- The latest indications will be sent by email to all buyers in the days prior to departure.
- Buses must have a minimum of 35 occupied places for the trip to take place. Customers will be notified in advance of the status of each bus occupation and if it is not complete, the full amounts will be refunded or new alternative dates will be offered for the trip.
- This trip is organized by Sevilla Student, S.L CIF: B90187253. CIAN: 416777-3.
- Office: C/ Pagés Del corro, 137, 41010 Sevilla. España.
- Phone & Whatsapp: +34 637650825