Salamanca Nochevieja Universitaria
Choose your Date
No Premium: 129,00€
Salamanca "Nochevieja Universitaria" & Cáceres
(3 days / 2 nights)
The Nochevieja Universitaria of Salamanca is a traditional way to celebrate the end of the year with your friends before going back home for Christmas. In the beginning, it was only a spontaneous party which soon became a huge event over time, with more than 20 000 people gathering around the Plaza Mayor de Salamanca to celebrate together every year.
PD: This year the celebration will take place depending of the COVID restrictions in Salamanca.
We will visit CÁCERES too, the capital of Extremadura, where some episodes of the GAME OF THRONES have been shot!
We will spend the nights at the same hotel alongside the Erasmus of Cordoba! (Erasmus family Cordoba). This means that we´ll all party together with every erasmus student from Spain coming with youth exchange association hub!
WE ONLY HAVE 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS TRIP
BOOK YOURS WITH JUST 35€ (First 20 spots 99€ next 20 109€, then 119€)
▸ Transport 1: Bus Seville - Salamanca
▸ Transport 2: Bus Salamanca - Cáceres - Seville
▸ Accommodation: 2 Nights in a Hotel (8 min waking from Plaza Mayor)
▸ Entertainment: Celebration of NU night at Plaza Mayor + 2 Nights Party (Entrance not included to the club)
▸ Guided Visit: Historic centre of Salamanca & Cáceres
▸ Photos and videos by Erasmus Club Sevilla
▸ Travel insurance
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
▸ Drinks and Food (Lunches)
▸ Entrance to the club on Thursday and Friday
▸ Cancellation insurance. We hereby inform you that you can purchase this optional insurance for 19€ per person. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- 99€ With ECS Card. (Fiest 20 spots 99€, next 20 spots 109€, the 119€)
- 129€ without your ECS Card.
MEETING POINT: Plaza Cuba 06h30
The customer may cancel the requested or contracted services at any time being entitled to the refund of the amounts that he or she would have paid. However, the customer will have to compensate the organizer or retailer of the indicated amounts below:
▸ Management fees: 45€
In addition to:
a) A penalty consisting of 50% of the total amount of the trip, if the cancellation occurs more than 30 days* and less than 40 days* before the date of the trip's commencement.
b) A penalty consisting of 75% of the total amount of the trip, if the cancellation occurs between the 20 and 30 days* before the date of the trip's commencement.
c) A penalty consisting of 100% of the total amount of the trip, if the cancellation occurs within 20 days* prior to departure.
*Working Days (From Monday to Friday excluding holidays)
- Respect the meeting point and departure time, we can't wait for you if you are late.
- You must show the ticket you receive automatically in your e-mail address after your purchase
- The one day trip excursions are not subject to any kind of refund.
- If you sell your ticket to someone, a 15€ fee is applied and you must inform us via email@example.com, if you don't, the sold ticket won't be valid. (The 15€ are to be paid in cash the day of the trip to the staff).
- If you buy your ticket with the ECS Card discount, you must show your card the day of the trip before departure
- Published departure times may vary depending on existing traffic or traffic problems. Erasmus Club Sevilla is not responsible for delays due to external factors.
- The latest indications will be sent by email to all buyers in the days prior to departure.
- Buses must have a minimum of 35 occupied places for the trip to take place. Customers will be notified in advance of the status of each bus occupation and if it is not complete, the full amounts will be refunded or new alternative dates will be offered for the trip.
- This trip is organized by Sevilla Student, S.L CIF: B90187253. CIAN: 416777-3.
- Office: C/ Pagés del Corro, 137, 41010 Sevilla. España.
- Phone & Whatsapp: +34 637650825
ITINERARY: (The schedule is subject to alterations due to logistic reasons)
DAY 1 - THURSDAY 15th of December:
▸ Seville - Salamanca Meeting Point: Plaza de Cuba / 6h30.
▸ Complete visit of the historical centre (la Plaza Mayor - el Mercado Central – la Torre del Clavero - el Palacio de la Salina - la Clerecía la Casa de las Conchas – la Iglesia de la clerecía - la Universidad de Salamanca - la Catedral Nueva – la Catedral Vieja - el Puente Romano.)
▸ 02:00 pm: Check-in at the hotel
▸ Free time to rest/have lunch and have a siesta before the big party
▸ 08:00 pm: Botellón/Pre drinks in the hotel, followed by the big party (PLAZA MAYOR with 20.000 students from all over Spain)
▸ After the celebration in the main square, you can continue the party on your own in the different bars of the city, we will have an optional ticket for a disco in Salamanca.
DAY 2 - FRIDAY 17th of December:
▸ After the biggest party there comes the day of the biggest hangover
▸ In the afternoon, there will be visits to some monuments and you will also have free time to enjoy the city of Salamanca
▸ In the evening, Botellón and a big party (Optional Entrance) with Erasmus Salamanca, Salamanca & Granada.
Day 3 - SATURDAY 18th of December:
▸09:30 am: departure to Cáceres to have free tome in the city and some points where they filmed some episodes of Game of Thrones.
▸Free time to have lunch and enjoy the city
▸03:30 pm: return to Seville.
HOTEL Condal: BUs 1 / Hotel Amefa. BUS 2
MEANS OF TRANSPORT: Bus
To book your place for this event, log in your account
* In the case of reservations, you will be making a partial payment at this moment and then pay the rest of the amount from the client area..
* In the case of a discount voucher being redeemed, the discount will be applied to the first ticket..
* The discount vouchers are not applicable to partial reservation payments..
All fields are required.