Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas
Ronda & Setenil de las Bodegas
(1 day trip)
Join us on our trip to discover the city of Ronda, a geological treasure. This is the land of the nobles and the artisans, the toreadors, the mythical bandits... The horizon and the landscapes are breathtaking, because the village is backing onto a rocky pinnacle. Moreover, in Ronda you will be able to find the most beautiful Plaza de Toros in the whole of Spain.
Setenil de las Bodegas is a town (pueblo) and municipality, famous for its dwellings built into rock overhangs above the Río Guadalporcún.
WE HAVE DIFFERENT DATES FOR THIS TRIP, THE SPOTS ARE GENERALLY ALWAYS SOLD OUT DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE, PICK UP A DATE AND SECURE YOUR SPOT!
PICTURES OF THE TRIP: CLICK HERE
⇒ Transport: Bus from Plaza de Cuba. Departure: 8h30.
⇒ Culture: Free time to visit the historical centre, walking through all the beautiful places of Ronda (Alameda del Tajo, Plaza de Toros, Paseo de Blas Infante, Plaza de España, Palacio del Rey Moro, Puente Nuevo, Arco Felipe V, Baños Árabes).
⇒ Visit to Setenil de Las Bodegas
⇒ Official Map included
⇒ Entertainment: Music in the Bus By ECS
⇒ Travel Insurance
♦ PRICE WITH ECS CARD: 23€
♦ PRICE WITHOUT ECS CARD: 26€
-Flexi+ Ticket: Change the date or cancel your ticket up to 7 days before departure for only 4,99€.*
*Refund of 80% of the total amount or exchange for another date.
**In case there are no more dates, the amount paid can be used for another trip.
• MEETING POINT: Plaza De Cuba at 8.30 a.m. Return at Seville arround 8.30 p.m
- Respect the meeting point and departure time, we can't wait for you if you are late.
- You must show the ticket you receive automatically in your e-mail address after your purchase
- The one day trip excursions are not subject to any kind of refund.
- If you sell your ticket to someone, a 5€ fee is applied and you must inform us via email@example.com, if you don't, the sold ticket won't be valid. (The 5€ are to be paid in cash the day of the trip to the staff).
- If you buy your ticket with the ECS Card discount, you must show your card the day of the trip before departure
- Published departure times may vary depending on existing traffic or traffic problems. Erasmus Club Sevilla is not responsible for delays due to external factors.
- The latest indications will be sent by email to all buyers in the days prior to departure.
- Buses must have a minimum of 35 occupied places for the trip to take place. Customers will be notified in advance of the status of each bus occupation and if it is not complete, the full amounts will be refunded or new alternative dates will be offered for the trip.
- This trip is organized by Sevilla Student, S.L CIF: B90187253. CIAN: 416777-3.
- Office: C/ Pagés del Corro, 137, 41010 Sevilla. España.
- Phone & Whatsapp: +34 637650825
08h30 Meeting point at Plaza de Cuba.
10h30 Arrival to Ronda.
Free time to discover the city.
Points of interest in Ronda:
- House of San Juan Bosco
- Mondragón Palace
- Gardens and Mine of the House of the Moorish King
- Arab Baths
15h45 Meeting point at the bus to go to Setenil.
In Setenil freetime to walk, take photos and taste typical food.
17h45 Meeting point at the bus to go back to Sevilla.
20h00 Arrival to Sevilla (aprox.)